Book Review: Anti-Stress Dot-to-Dot by Emily Wallis

Wednesday, January 13, 2016
I love reading. Books are amazing. They are a form of escapism, yes, but they are also inspiration, joy, and... well. Goodness. I think in some ways I have used my appetite for reading to define parts of my personality, so it made sense for me to review some of what I read! Here we go...



Title: Anti-Stress Dot-to-Dot
Author: Emily Wallis
Publication Date: November 2015

Synopsis: "Relax and focus your mind with these elegant dot-to-dot pictures.
Emilly Wallis provides a book of sophisticated dot-to-dot illustrations for you to bring to life. Featuring majestic animals, elegant buildings and gorgeous scenes from nature, this book is a window to a few minutes of peace and calm.

De-stress and lose yourself to the task of joining the dots and revealing the stunning drawings within them."

My thoughts: Something a little bit different for me to review! As I am sure everyone has seen, colouring books having become all the rage lately. I have also coloured a few things, here and there, and enjoyed it immensely. But I wanted to try something different - some of the colouring books out there have such intricate designs for colouring that I find myself frustrated that I never get anywhere!

Enter: Anti-Stress Dot-to-Dot. This is fantastic book of lovely designs - most of which you cannot decode without actually putting pen to paper. For example, I started one that I was afraid was going to end up as a clown, but turned out to be a lion... Well played, Wallis. Well played.

This is definitely a lovely thing to have on hand to pass the time or to chill out, and I highly recommend it to everyone!


I received a review copy of this book from Pan Macmillan (thank you!).

You would like this book if: You, like me, enjoy colouring in but feel like something a bit different.

Tea to drink while reading this book: Sipping on some chamomile while you complete this would be a perfect way to relax!

Rating:  10/10

If you'd like to keep up to date with what I'm reading, follow me on Goodreads here!

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top