Sparkle Points #8

Sunday, November 23, 2014
LIFE To Do:
  • collect the piece of pottery I painted... one dayyyyy
  • draft up my first blog post on kpop idols~ more thought has gone into this, especially since there are a bunch of things happening in the kpop world at the moment. Perhaps soon. [still true.]
  • new slightly scary medical thing happening in November. Prepare for this and breathe~ it happened, and it wasn't nearly as scary as I thought. And I recovered quite quickly! :)
  • plans for Xin and my seventh anniversary of dating? working on this. We went to a cafe, and then had a picnic in King's Park. It was absolutely gorgeous.
  • read 16 books in November, with at least 8 of them being Aurealis books :) hmmm well I'm at around 12 at the time of writing, so we shall see!
  • work on my writing more, get into a regular routine of writing and try to stick to it.
  • more exercise! a walk every second day at least, and more yoga. maybe swimming?


UNI To Do:
  • maybe ask for help from someone re: how to enrol in online units? it's a bit bewildering, even with Open Uni people trying to help... I did! The process is happening! :D
  • Finish research essay! Celebrate! working on this...  donnnneeee! :D
  • finish enrolling in units for next year!

WISHLIST (current):
  • G-Dragon Album - Heartbreaker
  • Film for my instant camera! I got some more recently (just a little) and I forgot how much I love this darling device.
  • Crash Course DVDs?
  • a ukelele? maybe? this is a thing I have been semi-considering for a few weeks.
  • maybe a new art print for my wall. slowly choosing one at the moment, I want it to be just right.


This has been very helpful in keeping me active, actually. I hope these posts aren't too boring!

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top