Sparkle Points to be Gained #2~~

Sunday, August 24, 2014
(this post series was formerly known as To-Do Listing (post one here) but I wanted a nicer name that worked for me. so... Sparkle Points!)

I am catching up with uni, and doing things with health appointments. But I feel the need for a review of what I wrote before, and maybe writing out a few things I want to do here to keep me going! So, points from last time will be in black, and I will update them if they are done, and new ones will be in another colour!

LIFE To Do:
  • get back into the FODMAP diet - more recipes and more cooking will lead to more joy and commitment Done! To a certain extent. It was decided that the FODMAP diet doesn't really suit my needs right now, so I am trying other options. But I did commit to it for about seven weeks.
  • go swimming! I miss it...
  • collect the piece of pottery I painted over three weeks ago... (I really need to do this...)
  • get back to writing! (I took a few days off from it and haven't gone back yet.) find the joy in it again!
  • start learning about book proposals and such~
  • figure out if I want to go ahead with some big plans of mine...
  • try new things with regards to my health. make the new appointment (anagram: nap pimento newt!)
  • continue with lovely rituals that Xin and I are developing to spend more quality time together. I love our rituals so much.
  • think about constructing a blog series on what seems to be a huge passion of mine: kpop idols and how they are treated in their industry


UNI To Do:
  • Unit Outline #2 - read and mark assessments in diary Done!
  • get readings and start for next week~ also done!
  • finish researching and writing my short feature article for my magazine features unit
  • construct and submit my blog submission on authorial identity for my writing, deception and authenticity unit
  • finish readings and ilecture for week four
  • familiarise myself with other assignments!

WISHLIST (current):
  • AKMU Album - Play  ordered for me!
  • G-Dragon Album - Heartbreaker
  • SHINee mini-albums that I don't have....  I still want a few more of their mini-albums, but I have pre-ordered Taemin's mini-album (although technically it's out now...) and also pre-ordered SHINee's new Japan Album that is coming out in September... plus many other Kpop albums that I am so excited about!
  • DVD copy of the 1995 Sense and Sensibility movie...  Xin and I watched this recently and I forgot how much I adore it. Alan Rickman! Emma Thompson! Hugh Grant! Hugh Laurie! Kate Winslet! Goodness.

0 whisperings:

Post a Comment

All content owned by Bethwyn Walker unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

books | chronic illness | lifestyle | wellbeing

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top